Baja® Wrangler® 2
Baja® Wrangler® 2 Outdoor Mobility Scooter Unlocks Adventure!
The Baja® Wrangler® 2 outdoor mobility scooter, the first in Pride’s new Baja® Mobility outdoor lineup, brings unprecedented capabilities to the outdoor personal mobility vehicle class. It’s built for utility, durability and your greatest adventures.
The Baja® Wrangler® 2 is the trusty trail navigator of mobility equipment. It’s the faithful ranch hand, the plot gardener’s assistant. It’s ready to go when you are, with power and maneuverability on demand.
|Weight capacity||204 kg|
|Max. speed||Up to 18 km/h|
|Turning radius||2407 mm|
|Ground clearance||140 mm|
|Range per Charge||Up to 21.2 km at 204 kg (75Ah) Up to 32,5 km at 91 kg Up (75Ah) to 28 km at 204 kg (100Ah) Up to 42.8 km at 91 kg (100Ah)|
|Total weight without batteries||124,28 kg|
|Heaviest piece when disassembled||99,34 kg|
|Standard seating||Type: Pillow Top Limited Recline
Weight: 22 kg
Material: Black Vinyl
Width: 457 mm
Depth: 419 mm
|Drive system||Rear-wheel drive, Dual Inline, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery requirements||Quantity: 2
Type: Sealed lead-acid, deep cycle
Size: 75 or 100 Ah
|Battery weight||75 Ah: 21,8 kg
100 Ah: 27,4 kg
|Charger||8 Amp off-board|
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our product range!
- 204 kg weight capacity
- Up to 18 km/h at 200 lbs.
- Up to 42.8 km. with optional 100 AH batteries
- Hydraulic hand brake with standard regenerative and electro-mechanical braking system
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension includes features industry-leading suspension for a much smoother ride
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easy battery installation
- Dual-coated frame
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, and directional signals
- Rear backup sensor LED lights indicates when you are too close to an object when in reverse