Jazzy Air 2
MDR Class I (2017/745/EU) Medical Device
Experience living your life at new heights
First impressions happen only once, and the engineers at Pride Mobility considered all the ones you make when they designed the Jazzy Air® 2.
Featuring a captain’s chair seat that elevates up to 305 mm, lifting you eye to eye during a conversation. Accelerate your power chair safely, up to 6,4 km/h, in the elevated position, so you can move about your day shoulder to shoulder with your peers. Beyond the clear personal advantage, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers functional benefits. Countertops and cabinets, clothing racks, and upper shelves at the supermarket suddenly enter your realm of reach.
The Jazzy Air 2 has a weight capacity of up to 136 pounds and a maximum battery life that powers you along for up to 30,8 km miles on a single charge.
A power chair for both the corporate go-getter and busy homemaker
Exclusive Mid-Wheel 6® Technology and Active-Trac Suspension provide enhanced performance and maximum stability indoors and out in the open air. Streamlined controls let you adjust your height to full reach in just 11 seconds.
So, whether you're public speaking at a podium or setting the dinner table for pizza night, you can rest assured you'll be at the right height.
Pride went a little "extra" with standard features that include brilliant LED floor lights to illuminate the path in front of you. The captain’s chair reclines and armrests adjust in and out for a truly customizable comfort experience. You may also choose from a number of seat sizes to ensure your Jazzy Air 2 power chair fits you.
|Weight capacity||136 kg|
|Turning radius||616 mm|
|Max. speed||Up to 6,4 km/h|
|Tires||Drive wheels: 10" solid
Caster wheels: 6" flat free
|Range per charge||Up to 24,1 km at 136 kg
Up to 26,7 km at 100 kg
|Base weight (without batteries)||81,5 kg|
|Drive System||2 motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Dual Braking System||Intelligent brakes (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
Type: Sealed lead-acid, deep cycle
Size: 35 or 40 Ah
|Battery weight||35 Ah: 14,5 kg
40 Ah: 13,75 kg
|Charger||5 amp, external|
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our product range!
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. The seat features 50 mm of depth adjustment. Choice of 400 x 400 – 450 mm, 450 x 450 – 500 mm or 500 x 500 – 560 mm
- Angle, height, and depth adjustable armrests
- Angle height-adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features a lower seat-to-floor height, enabling the user to sit comfortably at a standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 508 mm of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under-seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible