Go Go® Elite Traveller
MDR Class I (2017/745/EU) Medical Device
The quickest way to travel
Every day is a new adventure with the Go Go® Elite Traveller, an exceptionally stable and maneuverable travel scooter. With easy disassembly and a convenient storage basket, the Go Go® Elite Traveller keeps up with your active life!
Versatility and stability in mobility
You've got a full day ahead of you. Feel confident that the Go Go® Elite Traveller mobility scooter is just as ready as you are. Its stability, versatility and power mean you don't have to limit your destinations or worry about stopping halfway through the day to recharge.
One of the travel mobility scooter market's leading models, the Go Go® Elite Traveller comes packed with all the right features to let you focus more on the journey and less on how you're going to get there.
The Go Go® Elite Traveller mobility scooter includes an ergonomic 432 x 432 mm seat and a spacious deck for your feet and legs. The swivel-mount seat means you just have to sidle up alongside the dinner table and twist. It also makes disembarking so much simpler.
When it's time to go, Pride Mobility's exclusive feather-touch, one-hand disassembly design lets you break it down quickly and stow it away for the ride. The heaviest piece weighs only 15,4 kg, which makes it a breeze to load into your trunk or back seat.
With a 135 kg weight capacity, maximum speeds of 6,4 km/h and a range of up to 19 km per charge, your Go Go® Elite Traveller gets you from here to there, and there and however many "theres" you have after that.
Can't decide on the color? No problem. The Go Go® Elite Traveller comes standard with interchangeable red and blue shrouds!
|Weight capacity||136 kg|
|Maximum speed||6,4 km/h|
|Ground clearance||35 mm|
|Turning radius||3-wheel: 838 mm
4-wheel: 1120 mm
|Length||3-wheel: 940 mm
4-wheel: 1003 mm
|Overall width||495 mm|
|Tires||3-wheel: Front: 8"
4-wheel: Front: 7" solid
3- and 4-wheel: Rear: 8" solid
|Range per charge||3-wheel: Up to 16,75 km
4-wheel: Up to 15,5 km
|Total weight without batteries||3-wheel: 34,25 kg
4-wheel: 36 kg
|Heaviest piece when disassembled(Front section)||3-wheel: 13,5 kg
4-wheel: 15,5 kg
|Standard seating||Type: Folded
Material: Black Vinyl
Width: 432 mm
Depth: 432 mm
Weight: 10,25 kg
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements||Quantity: 2
Type: Sealed lead-acid, deep cycle
Size: 12 or 18 Ah
|Battery Weight||12 Ah: 8,8 kg
18 Ah: 13,5 kg
|Battery charger||2 Amp off-board|
Download our product brochure here to get an overview of our product range!
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Includes 2 sets of easily changeable coloured panels in Red & Blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Frame design easily disassembles into 4 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Removable deck basked for additional storage (4-Wheel only)
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Go Go® Elite Traveller - Sell Sheet (English - Europe)
- Go Go® Elite Traveller - Sell Sheet (Dutch)
- Go Go® Elite Traveller - Sell Sheet (French)
- Owner's Manual (English)
- Owner's Manual (Swedish)
- Go Go® Elite Traveller - Specification Sheet (Universal)
- Go Go® Elite Traveller - Specification Sheet (Swedish)
- Consumer Safety Guide (English)
- Consumer Safety Guide (Swedish)